When you trust the most crucial financial transaction of your life to a Certified Residential Specialist, you'll be assured that:
1. Experience: To earn the Certified Residential Specialist Designation, every REALTORS® must have a significant mix of experience and volume of real estate transactions.
2. Ethics: Every Certified Residential Specialist is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
3. A focus on Home Buying and Selling: To help make your home buying and selling process more rewarding, every Certified Residential Specialist must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing.
4. Technological Expertise: The training to Certified Residential Specialists includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
5. An Ability to Maximize Profits/Minimize Costs: Every Certified Residential Specialist is trained to help you understand your local market, screen prospective buyers and sellers, negotiate in your best interest and, ultimately, help you enjoy a successful home purchase of sale.